How to use a Shampoo Bar
What is a shampoo bar?
Shampoo bars – also called hair soap, solid shampoo and shampoo soap – is really just a shampoo but in solid form. Our shampoo bars are 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free. Shampoo bars are also more sustainable than bottled shampoo as they generate less waste and packaging. Shampoo bars are a convenient and easy-to-use alternative to liquid shampoo. They are also less likely to spill in your bag and one bar equals to 2 bottles of liquid shampoo, making them a cost-effective option.
If you are looking for a natural and sustainable shampoo option, then shampoo bars are a great choice!
How to use a shampoo bar
- Wet your hair thoroughly first.
- Hold the solid shampoo bar under the warm (shower) jet, so that the bar becomes warm and soft.
- Then gently massage the Bar over damp hair. Starting at the roots and working your way down. You can also run the bar through your hair with your fingers. Concentrate on areas that are particularly oily or damaged.
- Put the solid shampoo somewhere where it can dry properly. Ideal is our bamboo soap dish. You will see that your hair soap will last much longer.
- The massage will generate lots of rich foam.
- Rins all the foam and shampoo out.
- Enjoy healthy and natural hair. And that’s it! Using a shampoo bar is super easy.
Getting used to shampoo bar
When you have washed your hair with synthetic and often aggressive products for years, your hair and scalp simply need to recover. After a few washes, your hair may feel a bit oily. How quickly you get used to a hair soap depends on how often you wash your hair. For one person, a shampoo bar works perfectly right away. But on average it takes about 2-4 weeks. If you have used shampoo bars for a longer period of time, you will notice that your hair feels healthier and has more volume.
A conditioner bar can help repair damaged hair or just give your hair a natural boost from time to time.